What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wedge bulb advice wanted

Mfresh

Site Supporter
Alias
Paul
My Metallica has two spotlights at the bottom of the playfield, and the damn wedge LED bulbs keep dropping out in the middle of a game, landing on the playfield and then draining, blocking the trough.

Anyone get any quick and dirty tips to stop wedge bulbs falling out?

Thanks!

Paul

A small blob of silicone sealant prevents them from vibrating out but can easily be removed for replacement.

I played xmen on sat I actually like it despite its bad rep. Why does it get such a bad rep?

No idea really. Seems to be some gripes about the rules/software but seriously I am not seeing thats such an issue to stop enjoyment. Some people seem to really dislike the large playfield figures :rolleyes:

I absolutely LOVE IT - easily my favourite Stern of recent years. Great layout, ton of shots. Superb lighting. Artwork is awesome. This is based on playing the LE model.

I never liked the oversized toys but have since grown to enjoy the game. The Wife played it at TVWB's house and really liked playing it so it is on any future short list.

Great game and another one thats had mud thrown at it but I love the game play on it.
Agree the figures could have been a little smaller but still a great game.

My Metallica has two spotlights at the bottom of the playfield, and the damn wedge LED bulbs keep dropping out in the middle of a game, landing on the playfield and then draining, blocking the trough.

Anyone get any quick and dirty tips to stop wedge bulbs falling out?

Thanks!

Paul

haha keep seeing this happening on modern Sterns. I put them back in with a little bluetack firmly wedged in.

Maybe it's worth trying the Noflix LED's from Pinballcenter.eu, because I have found the plastic bases and wire used on the Noflix are both slightly thicker than on the cheap LED's, so they tend to fit more snug into the sockets.

Back
Top Bottom