What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WANTED

There is a Back to the Future, Tales from the Crypt, F-14 and another on here for that... what is the question?

Have you got a idea of what kind of games interest you ? 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's or newer.
If it's Late 80's to mid 90's then have you any titles in mind?

Have you got a idea of what kind of games interest you ? 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's or newer.
If it's Late 80's to mid 90's then have you any titles in mind?
80 and 90s theme just wondered if any about on Scotland liked the look of the LW3 it was eBay for around £1250 ..

LW3 great choice for a first pin, problem is waiting for one to come up. Plenty more great games from the same era are also less than 2k so you should be spoilt for choice . It's just waiting for said games to be offered up for sale.
I have a very nice Gilligans Island I'd let go which is also a great first pin. PM me if you are interested.

I have a Street Fighter II For Sale, which is in great condition and you even get £600 change........

Back to the future in Newcastle/Durham area.

I know it's not Scotland but it's closer for you than most parts of Scotland.

Back
Top Bottom