What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted

Thanks everyone.
Tbh I don't really know I think the stern one as budget.
I want it for a games room but don't know much about pins so any advice would be good, I imagine the newer one is better.
Does it have multi ball ?
Thanks again

So costume guy spent 2 grand creating an indiana Jones dummy ?

Makes Pinball geeks seem quite rational.

@Macca newer Pinballs are not necessarily better. I think most guys on here would prefer playing the Williams IJ to the Stern one

The Williams IJ has gone up quite a lot in price recently - like most Pinball machines have. I really don't know what a good one might be worth today - I would guess around 2.7k to 3k but others will know better

The Williams indiana jones is the best version and is more expensive than the stern version. If you want to play the williams version on the stern playfield then look to my software rewrite (http://www.pinballinfo.com/communit...e-port-over-progress.28327/page-4#post-232228). I actually prefer this hybrid but then i an biased! Others have said the standardd width playfield makes the williams rules better to. You can have the best of both and with a lower price tag.

Just up on eBay not mine £5,995?
i.ebayimg.com_images_g_vRwAAOSwGUBaFVu2_s_l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Williams Indiana Jones Pinball Machine - Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure

i dunno about a general view, there's no consensus on vpins. my opinion is that i can get virtual pinball, if i want it, on my phone/tablet so if you have the space for a real pinball machine why on earth wouldn't you?

I play Pinball Arcade only my phone and tablet, in fact it got me started in this hobby.

I know there are people here that have them. I'e though about it because I'd never spend big money on a pin (so far anyway). With a vpin you can have most of the new pins and all the top titles of the older pins.

It's not the same as a real pin, but then again you'd be buying it as a computer version of the real thing.

You'll find that this hobby if full of different people with different views, what every you want to do you'll find someone who'll help you if you need it.

You can get a table top version if your not sure that it's what you want.

What's the demolition man game like keep seeing it come up.

Got about 2k maybe 2.5 @ most to spend looking for a good theme and nice machine few scuffs are fine

Demo Man brings in mixed reviews, some like it some don't.
Personally I think its one of the best bang for bucks games out there.
A lot of game for little money. I'd say £1200 to £1500 should buy you a nice machine.

Demo Man brings in mixed reviews, some like it some don't.
Personally I think its one of the best bang for bucks games out there.
A lot of game for little money. I'd say £1200 to £1500 should buy you a nice machine.

Yep. DO NOT spend 2K on a Demo Man :eek:

For the record I'm in the dislike camp - couldn't get rid of mine fast enough :rofl:

I have a visual pinball. Has 250 tables on it.
It is an emulation. You won’t have to worry about lamps or coils failing as on a real pinball you will have to do repairs and cleaning.

I have a Vp as I only have limited room. It also allows me to play games I can’t afford or don’t see.

My Vp cabs sell for about £2k on average. The eBay one is a bargain.

Here is the BUT
BUT it’s an emulation. Not as good as the real thing period

Back
Top Bottom