What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted WANTED Williams TAXI

jcjport

Registered
i've been looking for one of these since finishing university in the early 90s. i dont mind the marilyn one or the normal one. any condition machine considered. i am a serious buyer and its only this machine i am after. i can travel to come and get it. please someone help me find this machine for sale somewhere!!

unfortunately direct links don't work, so you'll have to do it yourself:

Capture one.JPG

Capture1.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Tatty Adams had one a few years ago. He did a full restore on it and it looked beautiful.
I'm sure he sold it, but if you find out who bought it, then maybe you could convince him with enough cash. It won't be cheap I would imagine.

You could pm Courtney Blush?

He bought a super nice one off ebay a while back if my memory serves me right.

Reactions: DRD
That was a Diner . The Taxi at electric circus came from the bob Thomson auction in bits but after some Andy Mania magic is now all ship shape . It originally had a very tatty Marilyn translite but I got a new old stock Lola one in the US . So only playfield is Marilyn now. Once had a prototype with a real back glass which Gary Speight owned for a whlie. There have been only 3 on eBay in 10 years so hunting in Europe might be the best bet.

Back
Top Bottom