What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Wanted PinBot

Slamtilt

Registered
Hi,
i'm looking for a Pinbot, I will consider a non working one, but not flooded. I saw this one on eBay Germany, you can see the water line mark on the playfield:

Cheers,
Dom.

Last edited:
...there was guy on Pinside selling a beautiful customised Pinbot playfield last year. He'd painted the planets and everything. Really cool!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/customized-new-pinbot-playfield#post-2998747
PS: i wouldn't touch your example with a very long ****ty stick...
I have seen those CPR playfields, very nice work.

I did not buy that Pinbot on German eBay, but someone did! It sold for about £430, the auction does mention water damage, it looks like it was stored upright when it was in the flood, that means that the back box also got submerged!!

When I bought my last Pinbot, I had actually gone to the place to buy an Elvira and the Party Monsters. That had sold and I ended up going home with a Pinbot for £130! Mind you that was in '97, I sold my Pinbot in 2003 when I moved to Portugal for £350. I used to work for the company that had the pinball for sale, my old Pinbot used to be on Hastings Pier.

Last edited:
A nice pinbot is all but impossible to find at any price , Jackbots your best bet but it’s all down to preference

When I bought my last Pinbot, I had actually gone to the place to buy an Elvira and the Party Monsters. That had sold and I ended up going home with a Pinbot for £130! Mind you that was in '97, I sold my Pinbot in 2003 when I moved to Portugal for £350. I used to work for the company that had the pinball for sale, my old Pinbot used to be on Hastings Pier.
350... You did well. Sold my nice Pinbot in 2005 for about £275.... and it took a couple weeks to find a buyer [emoji23] Different pinball world

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Not seen a pinbot for sale for a while
Searching eBay, there was one that looks like it sold for £1245 back in April. the auction title had a typo in it - PIB.BOT classic Pinball by Williams

This looked like it was in pretty good shape, although no topper lights and it was dirty.

Jackbot with Pinbot sound would be really nice, love the old skool sounds. PinSound?
Might have kept mine if that was available.

As little as you want to pay for it and as much as they want to sell it for.

Sorry but one fuzzy picture is not really that helpful if your asking for advice.

no, it wasn't me!

I get ya buddy, I get ya...

If you are going to Pinfest - mine will be there, depending on how many blinking more games I have bought - you could take mine home with you :p

Back
Top Bottom