What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shane

Registered
Wanted pinball machine in full working order preferably 1990 upwards for a charity I run for adults with disabilities.

Looking to spend £800-£1000.

Must be located within the uk.

Hi. Welcome aboard

If it went wrong, are you able to fix a pinball ?. They all go wrong, from minor to major issues, so many of us on here have developed basic mechanical, electrical, soldering, electronics knowledge. Plus the relevant tools

If you describe a fault, folk on here will help you to fix it.

Some guys never touch them, but pay perhaps £40 an hour plus travel or postage for repair work

Many problems just require a 5 minute fix. But others are quite involved - I spent hours recently diagnosing a fault on one of my games. Multi meter, magnifying glass, soldering iron, buying new silicon chips, cleaning 20 year old connectors. At shows and competitions, a number of games will need attention on the day itself

I don't want to pour water on your idea, but best you go into this open eyed. Your game may not break down once in a year

A vintage video game or game console system is much more reliable.

They all go wrong, from minor to major issues, so many of us on here have developed basic mechanical, electrical, soldering, electronics knowledge.

^ WHat this man said. I have edited the important bit in bold....

Back
Top Bottom