What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted: Credit Board Plastic Stand-Offs

Wiredworm

Registered
So, the ramp on my R&B needs some TLC so whilst waiting to get that packaged up and sent off I figured i'd get the coin door and everything back in place.

Turns out that two of the plastic stand-offs used to mount it are broken.

Are these parts still available anywhere? Any suggestions from folks on here?

I guess at a pinch I could remove one of the ones that i've got and mount them diagonally to each other, but ideally i'd like to put it back in properly.

I can post photos of the needed parts if required.

Thanks @ronnie63.

Here are a couple of photos. Firstly one of the stand-offs that I currently have that is in one piece.

20170920_195019.jpg

I've got two of these in one piece and two that are broken; so ideally I need two of these to match what I already have. Alternatively if I can find stand-offs that fit I could probably replace all 4 of them.

This is the credit board. The hole that the stand-off goes through is approx 3-3.5mm in diameter.

20170920_195038.jpg

Pete I have a few types some that are like yours but they are the same both ends as the top of yours, I could give you 4 will post a pic in the morning and also look for some same as yours

Cheers Ronnie

I also have these the one's you put a sticky pad on the bottom. And the other which has a pin goes through to stop it coming off the pcb

DSC05233.JPG

The new ones are a slightly different design but might well work - if you can ship them over then i'd be very grateful.

Back
Top Bottom