What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Wall mounted Sound Leisure wall mounted digital jukebox (Star Burst) - £450

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
Specification of jukebox:

Model name: Star Burst

Size of touchscreen: 17"

Amplifier installed: yes

Hard drive size: 500 GB

Approximate number of tracks: 20,000

Can I add my own music: yes

Warranty: 12 months (return to base)

Delivery: possible via Martin at buyers cost

Wall bracket supplied: yes

Locks: new locks installed

These jukeboxes are ex-site, they have been installed in pubs/clubs so do not expect a mint product.

The touchscreen is very high quality (industrial grade). I remove the manufacturers very low computers (which only have 128meg or RAM) and fit another machine with a decent size hard drive.

Buyer will need to supply speakers for this jukebox, they are not included. You will need something of fairly nice quality and not the amazon £50 a pair jobs! If you have existing speakers you want to use then please DM me some photos and/or make and model. The amplifiers used are a minimum of 50watts r.m.s. Output per channel.

If you wish to put the jukebox into a stereo system/sound bar/active speakers/home hi-fi item I can make provisions for this if requested. A discount will be given if you do not want the internal amplifier.

Jukebox can be demonstrated in Birmingham at my workshop (B19 3LS).

Should you want the jukebox delivered by Martin – I will send a video demonstrating it and giving instructions on how to change songs.

If you have a CD-ROM and a windows PC with Windows Media player installed the procedure is very simple.

It will play MP3 as well as other formats.

If you want to send me up to 100 CDs a week prior to collection/dispatch – I will 'rip' them into mp3 for you and install them along side the other music.

Some models I am selling are heavier than others in weight, so please contact me if you want to install one on a plaster board wall. I would recommend that you install them on a brick wall but I know this is not always possible. If you can find an upright joist you will be fine.

This one is one of the lighter weight ones.

I do take part exchange for other jukeboxes (cd/vinyl/digital).

They do not have coin mechs, they can not have coin mechs installed. The software is not compatible at all. They are for FREEPLAY ONLY and NOT FOR COMMERCIAL USE.

All photos taken in my workshop - under very bright lights.

IMG_6373.jpgIMG_6374.jpgIMG_6375.jpgIMG_6376.jpgIMG_6377.jpg

Back
Top Bottom