What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Walking Dead

Marvello

Site Supporter
Alias
Marv
I've posted a few times that I'd never buy a Pin I'd already owned previously but I've got a hankering for another Walking Dead - Pro, Premium or LE. I want that battle style type of gameplay that it has.

The first Pin I owned back in 2016 was an LE.

Pro or Premium/LE? I've read some people prefer the Pro as it has better flow?
Yeah often hear that too, but I can't imagine missing out on walker/prison bombs, collect all the prison shots or walker shots but one (depending on whether action button is lit blue or green) and you've essentially got a free ball when you drain as long as you don't accidentally hit walker or prison to start the multiball.

Mine's an LE.

Yeah often hear that too, but I can't imagine missing out on walker/prison bombs, collect all the prison shots or walker shots but one (depending on whether action button is lit blue or green) and you've essentially got a free ball when you drain as long as you don't accidentally hit walker or prison to start the multiball.

Mine's an LE.
I think the lighting is the main plus for me over the Pro, and the Bicycle Girl bash target. The crossbow I can take or leave and the Well Walker magnet is nice but not essential.

Great pin, loved my LE while it was here. One of the few I would have back, good luck😎
A game like a chocolate bar😂

IMG_4200.jpeg

I had the LE , ugliest pinbal I ever had, now have a premium, much nicer

What dirty dark brown and black artwork and brown metal work, for me the red suits it much better, but like Andy says beauty is in the eye of the beholder

What dirty dark brown and black artwork and brown metal work, for me the red suits it much better, but like Andy says beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Prem is my least favourit. LE pro prem
Like Marv says LE is perfect for the theme imo 👍

Anyone got the official topper?
Or more importantly got the topper and wants rid of it ;)

Anyone got the official topper?
Or more importantly got the topper and wants rid of it ;)
Does the topper do anything other than stay lit up? Is it even triggered but the code?

I always thought about making my own by sticking some halloween masks/sculpts into a small fish tank and lighting it up.

Last edited:
As far as I know TWD predates interactive toppers?
I didn’t buy one with mine as I thought £400 was way over the top for a topper at the time :oops:

bought my L E new in dec 2014 still have it, great game, at the time you could only have pro or le, no premium were going to be made,,,,,,,until they changed their minds :rofl: prefer the le artwork for me, i too thought 400 was to much at the time for a topper,,, anyone made a time machine yet

had my pro from New also ,played it about a month and then installed the cleveland code , I had a shock a few months ago and it’s done 612 since that update !! I do have the official topper on it ,could not buy new back then as they were all sold out everywhere, don’t think they made many ,but probably wrong with that statement . My topper which is second hand did cost me £500 all in , just had to have it ,the heads don’t move unfortunately but it does flash white or green or both at set times when playing the game .

Back
Top Bottom