What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VUK STRENGT

johnwhitfield

Site Supporter
Alias
John Whitfield
Hi guys. I’ve got a problem with my Elvira VUK. The ball only gets ejected from the crypt maybe 1 times out of 20 and now is just falling back into the mechanism each time.

I've looked in the settings and it’s on max strength so I’m guessing I need to adjust the solenoid somehow.

what exactly am I meant to be tweaking in order for it to hit the ball more accurately? Is it about ensuring the coil hasnt got any room to move ?

Thanks

John

Check everything on the mechanism underneath is tight.
It could be allignment but it is also worth checking the bottom of the cab to make sure something has not dropped off! Check the manual for the assembly.
Change the coil sleeve.
If that does not work change the coil.

Thanks. How tight should it be? i can rotate the coil by hand which I suspect is the problem.

Coil should not be to tight.
Make sure the plunger is hitting the ball dead center. Also make sure the ball is coming to rest in the correct place.

CHeck that the correct coil sleeve is installed which should locate the coil at both ends. The plunger should not be rubbing against any metal part

Took it apart. Put it back again. Nothing obviously wrong. Seems to now be working 9 times out of 10 so hopefully solved

Back
Top Bottom