What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available VPIN PART - Freedom KL25Z boards. Pinscape pre-installed.

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
Very hard to get at the moment.

£55 inc postage (each)

Already have software installed, you will just need the Pinscape software on your PC to configure the board how you want it to operate.

Last edited:
I plan to build a vpin. Are these considered the best option for a controller?

I plan to build a vpin. Are these considered the best option for a controller?
All I use it for on mine is the nudge side of things, but that's mainly because I got it after I'd already used an IPAC for the controller interface and couldn't be bothered to move all that side of it when it was already working.

Even if you only use it for the nudge aspect they are absolutely worth it, but I'd be using it forever everything if I was starting now.

Hi, newbie here... Don't suppose you have one of these left? Just bought a used rig, and on taking it apart it's the worst piece of junk you could imagine... I joined the forum so I could post the question, if you have one that would be fantastic, cost no problem, and if there's an extra cost for wiring / setup etc that's absolutely fine.

It currently has the quality Reyann Easyget... (It works... I suppose!).

If not, do you know where I might get one? Everywhere I've seen online seems to be out of stock.

Thanks, Pete

Back
Top Bottom