What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Visual Virtual pinball machine (upgraded since previous listing) - £2350 ovno.

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
Okay - before I start I would like to point out that the MONSTER BASH machine pictured next to this is NOT FOR SALE as it does not belong to me.

This is my visual pinball machine cabinet which is up for grabs. It has previously been up on here, but the cabinet it was lower specification than what it is now. I have basically ripped out all the insides and started again.

Has the following specifications:
27 inch backglass monitor
PinDMD3 RGB 'dot matrix' display
39.5 inch playfield monitor
Real plunger
Pinscape 'tilt' module
MultiMarc iPac controller board
MultiMarc PadDrive for button LEDs etc

PC:
Intel i3-7100 CPU (quad core 3.9GHz)
12gb of DDR4 memory
GeForce GTX 1050ti 4gb DDR5 graphics card
240gb Solid state hard drive
1tb secondary drive
Windows 10 professional 64bit(activated - not a bootleg!)

SOFTWARE:
PinballX Front end (ie table selection)
Visual Pinball X
Visual Pinball 9
Pinball FX2
P-Roc
Pinsound emulation
VPinMAME

This was built using a full sized pinball cabinet (a 'Fish Tales') so has proper playfield glass over the main display. Machine: Bride of Pinbot decals used.

It has over 200 games in it at the moment but these are available to be added to as they are all free to download. Sound is provided by two backbox speakers, and a massive 10 inch sub underneath. Everything is self contained within the cab so you just literally plug it in and play it. No external units. The DMD runs full colour and looks superb - even on games that did not have a colour display from the factory.

Okay - it is not as good as having the real thing, but like many people I can not afford the A list games and I do not have room for them as well.

At the moment it has these games and more installed:
STERN/DATA EAST: Ghostbusters LE, Family Guy, AC/DC premium, AC/DC Luci, Apollo 13, Rocky and Bullwinkle, Star Trek LE, X Men, Tron, Metallica LE, Spider Man vault, Walking Dead, Iron Man, Avengers, Rolling Stones, 24, CSI, Batman, Indiana Jones, Wheel of Fortune, The Simpsons, Terminator 3, Monopoly, Austin Powers, Harley Davidson, Lord of the Rings, ELVIS.
BALLY WILLIAMS: Attack from Mars, Medieval Madness, The Addams Family, No Fear, Monster Bash, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Corvette, Theatre of Magic, Scared Stiff, Indiana Jones, Demolition Man, Terminator 2, Twilight Zone, White Water, Dracula, Funhouse, Fish Tales, Cirqus Voltaire, Getaway II, Black Rose, Judge Dredd, Elvira and the party monsters, Pinbot, Bride of Pinbot, Black Knight 2000, Black Knight, Who Dunnit? Star Trek the Next Generation, Safe Cracker, Doctor Who, Flintstones, Xenon.
PROC: Cactus Canyon Continued
CAPCOM: Big Bang Bar, Pinball Magic, Airbourne, Breakshot etc.
PINBALLFX2: Nearly the complete package.

You can nudge the table - just like the real thing and it will react within the software. This makes playing the game really good. Yes I know they are a simulation but hey....

I will give the new owner a lesson on how to install new games, and I will put in whatever tables prior to collecting you wish to have installed. I would say theses games are NOT currently emulated - Jersey Jack, Heighway, Stern SPIKE or SPIKE 2 or Pinball 2000.

Please PM me with any questions.

Was priced up before at around £2K BEFORE computer and screens upgrade.

Would as usual take PX/trades.

Collection from Birmingham near Cadbury World.

Will also gladly help out the new owner if tech support is required.

IMG_6197.jpgIMG_6203.jpgIMG_6207.jpgIMG_6208.jpgIMG_6209.jpgIMG_6210.jpgIMG_6211.jpgIMG_6212.jpgIMG_6213.jpgIMG_6215.jpgIMG_6216.jpgIMG_6218.jpg

Last edited:
I’ m over the moon. Thanks for building such a great machine @Pick Holder
@BigIan - I haven’t yet decided if Amanda and I will travel over to collect from Phil or whether itvwill be a pallet and send. Have you any contacts that could help with transport from Birmingham to Bangor by any chance?

Ta,
Gary.

:) :)

And here's me thinking I was instantly going from 1 table to hundreds of tables! So it doesn't work like that?? Ouch - my bank account! :)

CB

It is a great way to try new games before you buy them - or play games like Big Bang Bar or Cactus Canyon Continued, that most of us mortals will not ever own.

I heard rumours Spike and Spike 2 have nearly been emulated as well....

@Pick Holder so that means...

Game of Thrones - Spike
Ghostbusters - Spike
Guardians of the Galaxy - Spike 2
Iron Maiden - Spike 2
Kiss - Spike
Star Wars - Spike 2
WrestleMania - Spike
Aerosmith - Spike 2
Batman 66 - Spike

That could potentially change up the design requirements of Vpins, or layout, I would assume the backglass screen would switch up to become the LCD instead, as it has that capability.

I think Stern would take a pretty dim view if the latest Pins were emulated. Ghostbusters has already been emulated (using Pinball Arcade code) but got pulled pretty quickly, most likely after pressure from FarSight.

I’ m over the moon. Thanks for building such a great machine @Pick Holder
@BigIan - I haven’t yet decided if Amanda and I will travel over to collect from Phil or whether itvwill be a pallet and send. Have you any contacts that could help with transport from Birmingham to Bangor by any chance?

Ta,
Gary.

:):)

Transland seems to be the way to go as discussed here
http://www.pinballinfo.com/communit...o-ireland-from-southampton.39967/#post-260484

I haven’t used them but Dave has and they sound good and not overly dear..

Back
Top Bottom