What's new

Viewing site on mobile

JT.

Site Supporter
The site doesn't display properly on my phone. There's a gap on the right hand side where the time/date and leader board thing is on my pc, then all that stuff actually gets shown below the posts. So the posts themselves only occupy about 2/3rds of the screen. Is this just how it is, or just my phone?

Same on my iPhone. I thought it used to be ok but changed recently. Works fine on my iPad (I'm using it to write this) and I can expand/collapse the sidebar.

Yeah I have same on stock Android browser. Think it is related to that sidebar that was added.

Yeah I have same on stock Android browser. Think it is related to that sidebar that was added.

Yeah, it was the stock Android browser I was using too. Just tried in on Chrome and that seems OK (although the Date/Time plugin doesn't work on that).

The Date/Time plugin is Flash-based so won't appear on iOS. Not sure on Android phones? I would assume not by default. You wouldn't want Flash-based stuff running in-browser on a mobile device really; it's a terrible resource, and therefore, power drain.

Back
Top Bottom