What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vector airballs

andy

Site Supporter
We all know that Vector is a great game that everyone rates very highly.... :cool: ....but one thing I've always found annoying is the amount of airballs hitting the glass from a hard shot up the middle ramp.

It's short and steep so they might be unavoidable, but I just wondered if anyone had tried anything to minimise them? Maybe some felt under the top fixings to try and cushion the ball or something like that?

Any thoughts appreciated!

Andy

pesonally I just let the ball bash the glass,like it did when I played it as a teenager in the 80's in my local arcade,but I know some people weaken the flippers to try and prevent it from happening

On my old machine airballs used to end up trapped on top of that plastic at the top of that center ramp. I fixed it by bending a piece of wire and mounting it on top of that plastic to close the gap. It was barely visible, I can probably dig out an old photo of it if anyone needs to see it.

Back
Top Bottom