What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Various Working and Project Games, Backglasses & Playfields

DAD

Site Supporter
Alias
David Dutton
As you may know, Nigel Lunt, one of the founding members of the NLP, had a stroke a few years ago.
Although he has made some recovery, he has now decided to move on most of his pinball collection and asked me to take charge of the process on his behalf.

Apart from a small number, these games have been in storage for some time.
In July 2021 the NLP team went through the games and removed all the batteries to prevent board damage.
In any case many had already had remote battery packs installed.

In recent months we have set all the games up and where possible plugged them in to determine condition.
We have also done some minor repairs and taken a set of photographs of each game.

The games available are listed in the attached schedule.
For each there is a summary of the condition as we believe it to be to the best of our knowledge.
Please note that we have had limited time with each game, and the nature of their history means there may be faults we have not picked up, or that may develop soon after purchase.

The schedule also lists the price – this is firm so please do not make offers.
However if you purchase more than one game in the same transaction there will be a discount of 10% on the second and subsequent games where the most expensive game will count as the first and not qualify for discount.

The full set of photos can be found here
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1sf7s7efcjbyh0c/AACjPB4JHtYxBfkq3fJYeWgDa?dl=0
(the BOP2, Elektra and Sega Rally folders also include video)

In addition one (only) of the following games will be for sale. I will not have photos or condition information for these until my next visit to the premises but I believe them to be complete and working:
Bally Skateball £2,500
Williams Pinbot £2,000
Williams Gorgar £1,200

There are also the following for sale – if you are interested in any of these I can take photos on my next visit:
Backglasses:
Nightrider (VG) £150,
Paragon (VG) £150,
Totem (VG) £150
Vector (Pair) (VG) £150
Meteor (Good) £100,
Flash (TBC),
Big Game (Fair) £100,
Taxi Lola Translite (VG) £50,
Gorgar (Fair) £50,
Firepower (Fair) £50

Playfields: (Stripped unless noted)
Judge Dredd £275,
8 Ball Champ (partially populated) £150
HS2 Getaway £200
Police Force £100
Playboy (worn) (partially populated) £100
Black Knight Lower £50
Black Knight Upper (partially populated) £50
Vector Lower £50

I will be at the premises for a day soon – possibly on Monday (31st Oct), so if you have any questions please PM me before then.

Martin has collected from there before so if anyone wants to buy the games unseen I’ll organise a pick up day with him

There will be an open day at the games location in West Yorkshire between 10am and 4pm on Sunday 27th November for the games to be collected.
The games will be set up for inspection and power will be available.
It is strongly recommended that if possible you come to view the games in person to verify the condition.
You will need to dismantle any games you purchase and move them to your vehicle.

TO BUY:
Please PM me with the game(s) you want and I will reply with payment details
Games will be sold in the order in which the replies are received
Payment must be received within 7 days or the sale will be cancelled and the game reallocated to the next person.
If you come to collect the game on the 27th November and are dissatisfied with the purchase you can cancel for a full refund and the game will be reallocated to the next buyer.
If you choose not to come and inspect the game sales will be final

I won’t be packing and shipping Backglasses and Playfields so if wanting to buy these please consider how they will get to you

Schedule of games:
1666799652767.png

Last edited:
Update:

The following games are now sold and paid for:
Pinbot
Barracora
Space Rider

The following games are claimed pending payment
Centaur
Party Animal
Jungle Lord

Gorgar and Skateball are no longer available due to the sale of Pinbot

All other games are still available

The following have also been claimed pending photo and payment:
Backglasses: Paragon, Flash, Nightrider, Big Game, Gorgar
Playfield: Black Knight Upper

All other glasses and playfields still available

Final reduction on the last remaining games before they go to Ebay
Martin is collecting from the premises this Friday and I may be able to add to that pick up
Delivery to PinFest may also be possible

Elektra - now £1,200
Skateball now £1,800
Jungle Lord with issues now £750
Flying Scot now £250
Nugent (body only, no head) £250

Taking offers on the remaining playfields and backglasses (see post thread for info on what is still available)
There is also a stripped Addams playfield - I'll photo it and check condition on Friday if anyone is interested

PM me for pics and more info on anything you are interested in

Back
Top Bottom