What's new

Valuation section?

ronnie63

Site Supporter
Not sure if this has been covered? How about a valuation thread rather than the noobie how much is it worth section?

Or in the wanted for sale section a prefix for valuation along with the wanted, for sale, found it etc...

Opinions?

Cheers Ronnie

That exists I think. Its always been on the forum and it's called how much is it worth or similar

I just thought it was misplaced in the noobie section? And might be more relevant to all in with the for sale wanted thread, you could be looking for a value if your selling or buying if that makes sense?

I don’t think so but what about a ‘how much it sold for’ version?
I know you can search on here and Ebay etc but might be nice to have a thread with sold prices but understand some people would rather keep it private.

ok - So first off, those are US prices, which vary completely to UK prices, which in turn are different to EU prices... :)

I think if the two were incorporated it would cause more confusion.

I did try a couple of years ago to get something produced along similar lines as the boston pinball one however for uk/ES/DE etc - and succeeded - however every time Ebay change their layout (regularly!), scraping doesnt work anymore.

Maybe a fixed category with requests in would be the best way - having it all in one thread is difficult and could lead to multiple requests for the same thing.

the other issue is condition, as we all know.

Will have a think on it, however thanks @ronnie63 for the idea :)

The value of a pinball machine depends on a lot of factors.

Probably a minter
I know, I just sold a Jackbot that apart from fade was perfect for £1450.

Sold prices in UK with condition, refurb etc is the only way to get a good idea of value.

Back
Top Bottom