What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Utterly OT. I’m a social retard…..

Cheers guys. I’ve now got some flowers and a card to send back.

I asked the girls at school about it. They were really puzzled as to why someone wouldn’t be randomly delivering food to a neighbour. One of my year 13s said “we always give food to our neighbour. She loves our Indian food and is really lovely although she’s a crackhead”. 😱

It would be less strange if I thought other people had also received something but I suspect it’s just us.
We have asian neighbours and they have given food but it is usually when it is one of their festivals.

John, I have been in this situation before.
The moment someone talks about cooking us/me a meal, I quickly tell them our diets will make you not want to cook for me. If they ask, I explain the things I can't or won't eat, or my wife can't and won't eat. If they make it to the end of the list understanding, then we get a cake. Most give up but our last new neighbour did cook my wife some food, but refused to cook me anything based on how ****e it would taste. :rofl:
Cake works...... :D

Defo tell them you don’t eat meat. You can even make up a story that it doesn’t agree with your stomach. Which is probably true now anyways if they don’t understand the principles of you not eating meat.

It’s true that they will be looking at you to return the favour.

Lend them one of your pinball machines ;-)

Back
Top Bottom