What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Ultraman CE £7000

Vimtoman

Site Supporter
Have my Ultraman CE for sale ,Used for modding so low plays and has all four on my mods installed.
£7000 Buyer collects.

Spooky updating pin on a regular basis and last two were big jumps in gameplay.
Ultraman due for another .
Quirky theme but really is one that stands out .
Artwork is top.
Playfield layout is actually pretty good.
The three tier playfield sections work well in gameplay.

Had one led that's gone on a strip but has been taken off and bypassed.

Playfield 2.png
Backbox.png

Playfield 1.png

Side 2.png

Side.png

Coinbox.png

rear.png

Attachments

• IMG_20240401_112151.jpg
    IMG_20240401_112151.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Yep you Halloween guys are getting spoilt :eek: two updates and non for Ultraman...:mad::D

Could stear me from selling :rofl:

Got to be, only the second one I have seen for sale here and the first one got pulled and kept due to a great update😁
This is going to be one of those games people ‘discover’ later and realise how good it is. Oh well. Took mine to the show for people to see but not sure a noisy room where you can’t hear **** all was the best idea. Maybe should have had it in the foyer with my others

The power station battle is worth the price of admission on it own

It's a great game.
I think Halloween theme is probably the better sell for most but this theme has really come out well.
The artwork is stunning.
The videos really make me chuckle when playing.
Only thing I would want if pos is balls at the ready under playfield.

It's a great game.
I think Halloween theme is probably the better sell for most but this theme has really come out well.
The artwork is stunning.
Yeah I don’t understand why they haven’t staged them yet. The games got 7 balls in the trough lol

It's a great game.
The artwork is stunning.
They said early days they might stage them, everything is in place to do it. Most people wanted it.
Sometimes though the delay helps so you can organise your shots in multiball, but yes in single ball play I think it would improve the game.
They haven’t finished the games yet so you never know and spooky love these games like their babies!

I think its due to problems priming the staged balls.
No easy route to set the balls up unless they hold the balls mid game and spit others out.

So maybe they dont like the stutter in play that would cause.

Might be something they could add as an option in menu to allow it.

Back
Top Bottom