What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2024 - August 16th, 17th & 18th

Think I’ve already asked this but forgotten.
I’m staying on Saturday night arriving Saturday afternoon. What’s the best ticket solution for me?

Just about to book tickets for me and one of my Sons. Are you aware @Big Phil that ONLY the "book now" on the "About" page on the Uk Pinfest website actually sends you to this years event? all the other links send you to the old 2023 event... was very confusing!

Let's say for example that last year, 250 people stayed at the hotel and another 100 attended on the day - no idea how close that is, but bear with me.
With 100 machines that's 1 machine for every 3.5 people. From what I saw every machine was in constant play and you had to queue a little.

Now imagine those numbers doubling due to larger hotel and more visitors.

Those same 100 machines would equate to 1 machine per 7 people, the queues would most likely put people off and make the whole things not as enjoyable.

Therefore we need more pledges of machines to make it more likely that Pinfest could expand to a much larger venue.
Or turn it into a SERG...

so we know if any rooms will be available as missed out for the hotel 😫
You have to contact the hotel to get on the waiting list and cross your fingers.

I think people can cancel up to 48 hours before the event with no fee so rooms may not come up till last minute.

We seem to be down on machine donations this year so far. Any particular reason from the regular(thoroughly generous) donators? Think we're about 40 short.

I'm starting to panic a tad. After all, machine donations is what makes a pinball event.

Feel free to slide into my DM's for a chat if you don't want to post publicly.

You have to contact the hotel to get on the waiting list and cross your fingers.

I think people can cancel up to 48 hours before the event with no fee so rooms may not come up till last minute.
The reserve queue is quite long at the moment. I was about 14th last time I checked and it hadn't moved for months.
I can't come last minute as I was supposed to fly back from Venice to attend.
Booking flights at the last minute because a room has become available just isn't going to work.

Just called the hotel for an update.

Friday Sold Out
Saturday Sold Out
Sunday Still Available

There are three of us here that are 6th, 7th and 8th on the waiting list for a room on the Saturday, should any become available. There are currently a total of 26 names on the list for the Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom