What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UKPinfest 2023 Machine donation thread

Hi just a note that no 61 space shuttle is to be sub'd with Gilligan's island, and iv chosen my WoZ as my league final choice. Ailsa if you want any others of mine for the ladies comp your welcome to any of choice. Cheers, Andy
Thank you Andy - that’s fabulous xx

@Big Phil if the room isn't at capacity we might be able to bring Diner in addition to the rest, but won't know till the day as it depends on our van situation and how much Black hole weighs😳

One quick question re. the main competition Stern machines - are they pro or premium/LE?
I was just looking up a few videos, and wondered about GoT, Foo Fighters etc...

Can someone who is coming on Thursday please bring a spare uk lead 🙏

20230823_151021.jpg

If the list can be updated, I am also bringing Harlem Globetrotters (for Stan) Medieval Madness (mine), Foo Fighters Premium and Deadpool (for Neil) as well as those already listed.
Would it be possible to swap the foo fighters premium for something else as I am bringing one for charity and from past experience people just play the the free one there is lots of Bally Williams game’s missing from the list

Would it be possible to swap the foo fighters premium for something else as I am bringing one for charity and from past experience people just play the the free one there is lots of Bally Williams game’s missing from the list
No problem, change FF for Godzilla.

Can't wait to play ff again. Loved it. Will put many pounds in it what with it being in the bar

Back
Top Bottom