What's new

UK Pinball Facebook Groups

I see that Polybius arcade cab he's constantly selling too as no one wants it. Superbly crafted by a friend, pfft. Doesn't even list the item number.

I think this is getting a bit out of hand now. I don't know where the evidence that all the Northern lads think he's a bit of a bell-end comes from either, but well done for making him feel isolated from the few people in this hobby he probably could call friends I suppose?

Anyone that has met Wes will know he's a decent chap at heart, he loves pinball and wouldn't say boo to a goose. But he's perhaps not the brightest, and has clearly made some mistakes with the way he's managing that group.

Carry on with the mocking and petty insults if you like, but it doesn't reflect well on this community at all.

Seemed a nice enough chap to me when I bought a pin off him a few years back. I don’t use facebook any more so can’t comment on that but remember he used to post a lot on the yahoo group, used to get a lot of stick for putting wanted ads on then selling them soon after getting them and then putting another wanted ad out not long after for the same pin ( fish tales and pool sharks spring to mind) and also for putting leds in everything. Seemed pretty thick skinned though never used to retaliate to the negative comments.

Back
Top Bottom