What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UK Events Diary 2024

Post updated with all the announced competitions, let me know if any are missed or if anything is incorrect :)

The bond launch at electric circus is pn the 26th February running alongside the UK Midlands league meet.

Currently listed as 27th

UK Midlands League meet tomorrow plus BOND official launch party

All pinball on free play

Hope to see you all there !

FB_IMG_1677172380249.jpg

Added Pizza and Pinball at Medway on 28th May to the list as I had forgotten to add it - let me know if I've missed anything else!

please can you add the following:

thanks

This list is showing a L&SE league meet tomorrow?

Last email I had from Dawn was that the next meet is 23rd July and then the postponed one is on 12th August - can anyone confirm that's correct?

Website only shows five L&SE meets currently - nothing tomorrow or in August.

This list is showing a L&SE league meet tomorrow?

Last email I had from Dawn was that the next meet is 23rd July and then the postponed one is on 12th August - can anyone confirm that's correct?

Website only shows five L&SE meets currently - nothing tomorrow or in August.
Yes, looks like @VeeMonroe's meet is 12th August now (as the July date would clash with Swavesey). I'll update the post.

Many thanks for keeping us all organised! If you get chance it might be worth making that google docs page public too (we can't see it otherwise)
It had been set to anyone with the link could view it - let's try again

Does anyone know of a list like this for the big european events?

Trying to figure out which of those we'll go to this year, but I'm struggling to find any dates and Dawn is starting to book holidays!

Does anyone know of a list like this for the big european events?

Trying to figure out which of those we'll go to this year, but I'm struggling to find any dates and Dawn is starting to book holidays!

My personal Google calendar is usually pretty comprehensive Mart ;)

next years midlands league meets:
28th Jan - My House, Northampton

11th Feb – David Dodd’s house, East Markham

17th March - Gene Aw’s house, B’ham

7th April - John Bateson’s house, Colsterworth

5th May – Janice & Todd Brock’s house, Nuneaton

23rd June - Chris Granby’s house, Northampton.

July – midlands finals, Jim King’s house. Date TBC.

August – national finals at pinfest.

Back
Top Bottom