What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TZ Diverter Mech

ronsplooter

Site Supporter
Alias
Chris
Can someone with an unmolested TZ take a pic of the underside of the playfield of the diverter mech that dumps the ball to the upper left flipper please :thumbs: Mine look like it's been re-positioned a few times so I'm not sure exactly where it should attach to the playfield as the previous mounting just doesn't look right. I'm trying to understand how the bracket is oriented compared to the small pcb that's next to it. Thanks in advance :)

Nice one mate :thumbs: I'll compare to mine when I get home tonight but it looks like I'm not far off those pics. Can you remember if the wire that goes up through the playfield to operate the dump mech was centered in the hole? Mine seems to be off centre and angled slightly and looks like it will catch/run.

I rebuilt mine recently. I wouldn't say the wire is dead centre but it doesn't foul anything either. That's not much help I know. :(

Looks like the other set of holes are the original ones and align with Jim’s pics. Not yet sure why someone moved it but I’ll investigate. Thanks all for the help :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

All has become clear as to why someone attached the mech in new holes. At some point the mech must have snapped off as the original holes have the remains of two sheared screws in them! I’ve now got the joyous task of extracting those screw threads ahead of me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom