What's new

Wanted Twister

kckoopa

Registered
Well you've gotta start somewhere.

So I'm looking for a Twister in as good condition as possible for as cheap as possible to start my collection!

Let me know if you've got one you want to part with!

Twister is pretty rare isn't it? I haven't seen one yet.
Aim high I guess! I'll be keeping my eye out for something else more achievable but I'm hoping a twister will come along at some point! (Probably won't be able to afford it when it does though!!)

Seen a couple for sale recentish on ebay, I just missed out on one cheap in my area, needed work though it was sold to a trader along with 10 more machines, so will prob pop up for sale soon somewhere!

Think I saw that one, had the back glass in backwards. Hopefully it's working and will pop back up!

I missed out on the recent ebay one. Just couldn't get to as high a price as the seller wanted. So still looking. :(

I'd broaden your choice of machine if I were you. Instead of just looking for one which isn't rated as being good. The last thing you want is finely getting one then being stuck with a stinker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are much better titles about for a first game than Twister (unless you took your 1st love to the pictures to see it or some other sentimental reason) I had mine for a couple of months and was glad to move it on whereas some of my machines have been around for 10 years or so. "Everyone under ground now", yikes!

Instead of just looking for one which isn't rated as being good.

Yes ...but as discussed on here many many many times ....ratings are ultimately meaningless, what matters is do *you* like / enjoy the game. Buy the game you want*

*this advice does not apply to TOM/STTNG/DM. As they were all built in Satans own pinball factory and should all be terminated immediately with extreme prejudice ;)

Yes ...but as discussed on here many many many times ....ratings are ultimately meaningless, what matters is do *you* like / enjoy the game. Buy the game you want*

Absolutely as we all know from you banging on about Popeye and me banging on about Whodunnit most of us have a liking for the odd unloved game, just don't pay stupid money for it unless you are prepared to take a hit :)

Best advise for newbies is go to shows. Not only do you get to try out machines hand on but if you buy a game that has stood up to several days of heavy abuse its a good starting point. Twister should be a £800 game. I thinks its OK but not a patch on whirlwind

*this advice does not apply to TOM/STTNG/DM. As they were all built in Satans own pinball factory and should all be terminated immediately with extreme prejudice ;)

I wasn't on about the crappy rating system I ment people don't say it's good. Today is the first time I've ever heard anyone say it's a good machine. But then there are a lot of people that like xfiles and that's a turd

Lol. Thanks guys, think I'm going to broaden my horizons and try to get to some meets.

(I think I prefer JP anyway if I'm going to go for one purely on aesthetics!)

Back
Top Bottom