What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Twister - A rewrite journey

myPinballs

Site Supporter
Alias
Jim
So i picked this up this week, primarily as i needed another game for board testing whitestar repairs, but also because this is one of my favourite films of all time. Yes i know its a bit cheesy, but i like it!

IMG_1335.JPG IMG_1336.JPG IMG_1338.JPG

I am also starting another dmd rewrite using all the knowledge and code base from my other rewrites. It also gives me a chance to do more testing on my own controller board and raspberry pi setups

fullsizeoutput_10b.jpeg

This is going to be a long slow process again just like indy is, but i thought i would start the thread and the clock! I will share pics of the dmd colourisation and screens/sprites/frames as i sort them out here and then some vids as i get further along. Don't expect it to be completed quickly though!!!!

Also a good part of the whirlwind rules set will be updated and used in here to

See my latest instagram post for the first video of code working. This took awhile to get going but i have the animated background for the score display working now. Sega display graphics are so much more involved than wms! The detail on them is often overlooked i think. Possibly the best background animation ever :) A full few evenings on this to get here.

IMG_1808.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom