What's new

TWIP Podcast

jake52

Site Supporter
Alias
Ste
It would seem that TPF has resulted in a re-jiggle of some podcasters. Will miss the silky tones of Zach Meny.

Zach has left due to the demands of his new distribution business. Ken Cromwell has moved over from Special When Lit podcast and Dennis Kriesel has joined him, subsequently other podcasts have had a shuffle of presenters. Hopefully no bad blood, online communities get boring when wars start.

Ok, thanks. I tend not to be a regular listener to any particular podcast unless i’m working at home, but if/when i do it’s the head2head, STDM or Buffalo maybe. They all tend to discuss similar things though (albeit in varying ways) & there are almost too many outlets to ‘be across’ right now!

Yes totally agree. I tend to pick one for when I'm commuting but there's only so much news each week so they are all very similar.

Zach has left due to the demands of his new distribution business. Ken Cromwell has moved over from Special When Lit podcast and Dennis Kriesel has joined him, subsequently other podcasts have had a shuffle of presenters. Hopefully no bad blood, online communities get boring when wars start.
Hmm...when was this announced? ......🤣

I considered it to be an April Fool at first, but if it was then it was an overly long drawn out gag over 2 podcasts. American humour maybe?

Back
Top Bottom