What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Twilightzone £4400

Vimtoman

Site Supporter
Twilight zone pinball in good condition.

Ingo clock pcb installed
Has faded cab but not bad
Playfield is good
Afterglow installed
White powerball
New legs

Will supply to new owner
New plastic ramps
New plastic set
New black rubber set
New siderails
Gunball balls
Cliffy set

Fully working

Think I have a playfield protector also
A few pictures added

Machine has not been worked on since purchase ,only the ingo and afterglow added.
I have sorted out what was scratching the wood inside the cab.
Its been tucked away for when I was going to do a clean and full service with parts listed above.
It's a nice honest pin.

No offers please. the price is what I would like.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    172.7 KB · Views: 103
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    135.5 KB · Views: 108
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    159.7 KB · Views: 109
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    195.2 KB · Views: 102
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    218.5 KB · Views: 98
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    143 KB · Views: 98
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    168.8 KB · Views: 96
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    170.5 KB · Views: 96
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 94
  • 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    108.8 KB · Views: 95
  • 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    128 KB · Views: 91
  • 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 92
  • 13.JPG
    13.JPG
    144.8 KB · Views: 92
  • 14.JPG
    14.JPG
    134.1 KB · Views: 86
  • 15.JPG
    15.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 86
  • 16.JPG
    16.JPG
    129 KB · Views: 85
  • 17.JPG
    17.JPG
    140.5 KB · Views: 85
  • 18.JPG
    18.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Jesus !
I don’t have room !
Great seller, great machine, seen it, played it,
If I could make room I’d have it
Sure it won’t be here long
GLWS

Hi I'm new to the site not sure if I'm doing this right but I'm interested in your tz my number is REMOVED cheers lee

Lee,

This is the second post i have seen with your mobile number in it... Have removed it for safety as those will be able to be picked up by google search engines....

If you find the first post and click on "start conversation" at the bottom of it, you can send a private message to the seller, with your mobile number in it!

Cheers
Paul

Lee,

This is the second post i have seen with your mobile number in it... Have removed it for safety as those will be able to be picked up by google search engines....

If you find the first post and click on "start conversation" at the bottom of it, you can send a private message to the seller, with your mobile number in it!

Cheers
Paul
cheers paul , sorry mate i didnt realise that that was not allowed , ill make sure it wont happen again. cheers

Good Evening Guys, Just to say vimtoman's Twilight Zone has pride of place in my home and it truly is amazing, The whole experience from buying , picking up and setting up was a joy. I have got to say the table is stunning , Everyone at home is playing it & Ive started to really appreciate a premium table. Many Thanks Vimtoman a true genuine guy & I would never hesitate to purchase another one of his pinball's Wink Wink .... Theater of Magic. Thanks again Mate It was really nice to meet you and im sure we will cross paths again.

Good Evening Guys, Just to say vimtoman's Twilight Zone has pride of place in my home and it truly is amazing, The whole experience from buying , picking up and setting up was a joy. I have got to say the table is stunning , Everyone at home is playing it & Ive started to really appreciate a premium table. Many Thanks Vimtoman a true genuine guy & I would never hesitate to purchase another one of his pinball's Wink Wink .... Theater of Magic. Thanks again Mate It was really nice to meet you and im sure we will cross paths again.
You can stand in line for that one mate -that’s the cleanest TOM in new Barnet lol

Back
Top Bottom