What's new

No Longer Available Twilight Zone - with loads of mods and chrome! - £7K if sold Before MONDAY

Pick Holder

Site Supporter
Here is a nice Twilight Zone.

Taken in part exchange.

Does have a couple of credit dot errors I will sort out before dispatch/collection.

Includes a MyPinball mod expander PCB - along with a Pin2DMD colour LED display.

Does have the power ball.

Plays nice.

Inspection welcome.

Collection from my workshop Birmingham B19 area.

Martin knows where I am and is due soon to drop off a job to me.

IMG_7412.jpgIMG_7413.jpgIMG_7414.jpgIMG_7415.jpgIMG_7416.jpgIMG_7418.jpgIMG_7419.jpgIMG_7420.jpgIMG_7421.jpgIMG_7422.jpg

surprised not sold...full of expensive toys amazing condition too, If I didn't have one already....sold

it’s a bad time to be selling at the moment.

But yeah, it is strange that this has not sold, when 2 Addams that are in…not bad….. but not excellent IMO… have sold for £6.5-6.75K in a matter of minutes..

Has the rumour of a TZ Remake spooked people into selling?

There has been a lot of TZ for sale, on here and on Facebook recently

it’s a bad time to be selling at the moment.

But yeah, it is strange that this has not sold, when 2 Addams that are in…not bad….. but not excellent IMO… have sold for £6.5-6.75K in a matter of minutes..

Has the rumour of a TZ Remake spooked people into selling?

There has been a lot of TZ for sale, on here and on Facebook recently

Yeah - two well used Addams go for this kind of price.

I do not think people buy/sell after a rumour of a remake. That is all it is - a rumour.

Ones up on FB and on here are more than £7K.

The ex-tilt one went for £6.5K - normal DMD, no mods.... Average cabinet, and to be fair - needed a complete strip down and restoration.

I bought one off forum earlier in Year, needed work ,just had cab head done , colorDMD etc fitted so still wip, But I will be well over 7K when finished ,should have just waited and snapped this up.... Typical... I was offerd some ropey ones at 6.2-6.5K when I was looking......So this is a steal

Probably more to do with timing, great game, great price, one recently sold and Christmas is coming up.

Really anything now is just a discussion as the deadline has elapsed and is going off to a dealer.

Would rather nice machines like this stay in the community but pinballs have to be turned over and once I sell them - I do not really care if a dealer is going to put up the price.

Retail people need to pay insurance, premises, VAT, tax, oh and the dirty words - MAKE A PROFIT. Hope they do well.

absolute madness this hasn't sold, over 1k i think of mods, and a minty machine

Back
Top Bottom