What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Twilight Zone pinball machine £4,500

Adrian GAINS

Registered
Alias
Adrian
Looking forward to an extended period of self-isolation? Look no further. The Twilight Zone pinball machine is regularly voted one of the all time classic pinball machines. Working from home has never been so much fun!

This machine is in immaculate condition. Fully working and with no scratches or wear marks. I bought this from Home Leisure Direct two years ago for considerably more money. It had a full service before I bought it and has been regularly serviced since. Plays perfectly and everything works as it should. Fitted with a coin-op so would pay for itself over time.

Only selling because the cafe I run has had to close because of the virus scare. I need the money more than I need an excellent pinball machine, although I will be heartbroken to see it go.

Potential buyers are welcome to come and see/ play it. We are in the West Midlands, Leamington Spa.

Stay safe and keep healthy.
IMG_0380.jpg
IMG_0379 2.jpg
IMG_0382.jpg
IMG_0382.jpg

Adrian
IMG_0383.jpg
IMG_0383.jpg

Last edited:
Its a real shame that this is the reason you are having to let the machine and the business go but I applaud you sir, your staff truly have a great boss.
Good luck with the sale although somehow I don’t think you’ll need it.

Its a real shame that this is the reason you are having to let the machine and the business go but I applaud you sir, your staff truly have a great boss.
Good luck with the sale although somehow I don’t think you’ll need it.
Thanks bud. We will rise like a Phoenix from the ashes. Seems everyone is in the **** and there is a **** tsunami on its way...

Sorry to hear about your predicament. I didn’t know there was a cafe in Leamington Spa with a game to play... Would have visited if I’d known - we live close by.

Sorry to hear about your predicament. I didn’t know there was a cafe in Leamington Spa with a game to play... Would have visited if I’d known - we live close by.
That’s a shame. It’s in the basement of an
old regency building I restored.
Upstairs is a tearoom and cafe. Downstairs is a live music, comedy, poetry, theatre, cinema venue. Well, it was until Tuesday! Ax

Back
Top Bottom