What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Twilight Zone by CGC Coming: Kaneda Exclusive ?

Fenny

Site Supporter
Alias
Fenny
So he says:

As everyone is looking at Pedretti Gaming’s first B/W remake of Funhouse, Kaneda has learned that CGC’s isn’t done with future remakes. They will be bringing the extremely popular Pat Lawlor masterpiece Twilight Zone to market!
This is music to the ears of TZ fans. I’ve spoken to a source that has seen the CGC remake and let’s just say like their other offerings, it will not disappoint. But the only question is when?

Is there a UK market for this or are other remakes ahead of this in your mind?

Chris is not always right. Remember that!

TZ has been talked about for a while.

IF it does come out with CGC or anyone else - I wonder if the clock will be replaced with something that works better :) OLED screen perhaps?

TZ remake would be awesome and I would definitely be in for that but personally I can’t really see it happening. Aren’t there licensing issues and CGC have rightly been focussing on games with low initial runs when 1st manufactured….This would be massively against the grain.

TZ remake would be awesome and I would definitely be in for that but personally I can’t really see it happening. Aren’t there licensing issues and CGC have rightly been focussing on games with low initial runs when 1st manufactured….This would be massively against the grain.
Did Attack From Mars and Medieval Madness have low initial runs?

The original twighlight zone is a pain in the a**e. There always something wrong, if it's not the Powerball it's something else. I can see if it's modernised from an electronics perspective it being in demand.

The original twighlight zone is a pain in the a**e. There always something wrong, if it's not the Powerball it's something else. I can see if it's modernised from an electronics perspective it being in demand.
I agree. Would love to see remakes of some of the more technically dodgy games out there. Eg. STTNG as well as TZ. I would buy both

I agree. Would love to see remakes of some of the more technically dodgy games out there. Eg. STTNG as well as TZ. I would buy both
STTNG without its problems, yeh that's a full package game, the call outs are great, updated music, colour screen. Yes please

I know TZ has a rep for being a finicky beast but I must have got lucky - my trusty £800 😁 workhorse has given me very few issues over the years . Everything dialled in it’s been pretty solid. The only niggle has been the intermittent clock - wiggling the clock boards connectors sorts it, one day I’ll get round to upgrading the clock. And the game is perfectly playable anyway even without that physically running.

Greatest game ever made 🙌
GrizZ FaCtStAmP TM

Back
Top Bottom