What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Twilight Zone - Always regretted selling mine so would like to find another

Lance

Registered
Hi All, been absent for a while and reduced the collection to one which was probably not the wisest financial move. I use to have a really nice TZ and sold it on here a few years back so looking to get another one. So I guess cause i want one they are probably like rocking horse **** now ? anyone got one ? Any condition , anywhere that Martin can find , any leads , anything really . Can anyone help , know of one or one coming up... Cheers

Good luck with your search!
It was TZ that got me hooked in this hobby and I’ll definitely be own one at some point in the future 👍

really enjoying the one I just bought from @Pick Holder but my motors just been side swiped by a lorry, so I will probably move this on in a few weeks.
I'll message you before advertising it dude.
Zac
Bad stroke of luck that mate,hope no one was hurt.
Nice gesture with the TZ though and when you’re back in the position to own TZ again I’m sure you’ll find one here again 👍
Pinballinfo at its best!

Forgot to update as found it, Dropped off by Martin last week . It multiplied and came with a STTNG .... I can see I will need more as the addictation is coming back :cool:

Attachments

• pins.jpg
    pins.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 47
Forgot to update as found it, Dropped off by Martin last week . It multiplied and came with a STTNG .... I can see I will need more as the addictation is coming back :cool:
Nice one! I've never owned one so maybe you need to have owned it to love it, but as I love the 60's show it's one I'd always love to own someday.

Glad you got one back and hopefully it's as good as the one you sold.

🥳

Back
Top Bottom