What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trouble with new DMD clock

Rus121

Site Supporter
As title suggests, had the new DMD clock on all day only to discover it got dimmer as time went on until it no longer works.

There's a little green light on the mini power supply and the rasberry pi has a red light but nothing else comes on screen. Has anyone come across this before? Perhap i just need to take it apart and reseat everything?

I've messaged Paul about it but was just seeing if anyone else had this issue?

1640217498117.png

So - the clock is set to 0 brightness (panels off) between 23:00 and 05:59. Then it slowly gets brighter until it reaches it's Max brightness between 10:00 and 16:00...

You CAN set it brighter... however if you set things to 100 then it will more than likely overstress the PSU and shorten the life of the panels... Max i would say to set it to would be 50 or 60 at very tops... in experience thats plenty bright enough!

I'd be lying if i didnt say it has caught me out a number of times before myself.... :D

Back
Top Bottom