What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete Tron

Gotta love a bit of Tron. Owned mine for 11 years. Its an all time fav since the day it came to me.

Always wanted a set of those very cool side armour and hinge plates. Saw them EL backed before im sure?

Gotta love a bit of Tron. Owned mine for 11 years. Its an all time fav since the day it came to me.

Always wanted a set of those very cool side armour and hinge plates. Saw them EL backed before im sure?
Mine are EL back lit

Well it's setup and we've had a few games.

I used silicone washers for the leg bolt washer protectors. Only £3 on Amazon for 20 of them versus the crazy price from pinball sites.

Shop log complete!

Attachments

• IMG_20220226_202515.jpg
    IMG_20220226_202515.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_20220226_202657.jpg
    IMG_20220226_202657.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG-20220226-WA0103.jpeg
    IMG-20220226-WA0103.jpeg
    57.2 KB · Views: 54
I see you are using the LE apron. Do you need special brackets for that? I cant remember. I have a metal one i could cut out the holes but not sure if i need anything extra, its been a while.

I went to a local chroming company and had the legs, lollipop side rails, hinges and lockbar done.
They look great 👍
Assuming these were chromed from original black crinkle powder or re-chromed?
If you don’t mind me asking, associated cost to properly chrome.
Been think about having re-chrome done, think there may be more work involved vs doing from scratch.

I see you are using the LE apron. Do you need special brackets for that? I cant remember. I have a metal one i could cut out the holes but not sure if i need anything extra, its been a while.

PinballLife I got most stuff from.

I think that's where you can get the LE apron from also, however I just used the serial from a real LE to get a real LE apron off a distributor.

You will need the two flashers and the wire to connect them to PCB in backbox. Can't remember where you get that from but it saw it for sale still only a week or two ago.

There are two metal top slide/catch things you need to install for the apron also that it slots onto on the topside of the playfield.

Does anyone know if you can get a TRON moving Recogniser mod kit for Tron Pro machines?

Back
Top Bottom