What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Tron arcade machine

Had some lovely Yanks over the years :)

1.JPG

I know, foolishly I told him I could fix anything on a car over 10 years old, me and my mouth!

Hahahaha it is all your fault I would never have entertained buying a car I put a full tank of unleaded in my diesel Kia a few months back lol

Tron is one of the truly iconic video games. It is not a star wars, but is up there with the very best of the rest

when I had all three of the sexy games in the line up and with the Starwars that Starwars was absolutely stunning I thought that's it I have got my video game line up but then SW developed a math box error and I suddenly remembered why I sold my last Star Wars and my asteroids as vector games always break , always . I used to hold my breath every time I turned my Star Wars cockpit on.
I agree it's not SW in terms of game play , the cab personally I think there is nothing better

Reactions: DRD
@Will, I agree 100 per cent. Star wars is the best playing early video game, tron is the best looking. The sheer speed of Star Wars, combined with the sounds, theme and the fantastic controller makes it THE stand out game of the period

I know that I will be in a minority of 1 here, but I was partial to Carosel Carnival. One was at NERG, as well as a Tron, stand up Star Wars etc etc. I played that Carousel Carnival more than the rest of all the other video games put together

Last edited:
image.gif

Oops, yes @robotgreg , Carnival ...

I can't even remember when I last played this before NERG. Probably around 1982

Carnival is a great game :thumbs: Did they ever make a cocktail version as that's something I'd be interested in?

Carnival is a great game :thumbs: Did they ever make a cocktail version as that's something I'd be interested in?

Yes they did :) I suspect it might be quite hard to find one though.

EDIT - oh jesus ...I just fired it up on my MAME cab. The music , the music....:eek: ..... I lasted about a minute before wanting to smash the speaker in :rofl:

Last edited:
I have a carnival cabaret in storage, will have to get it working at some point.

The music , the music....:eek: ..... I lasted about a minute before wanting to smash the speaker in :rofl:

You obviously weren't alone as you can turn the music on/off hitting the note on the right hand side :thumbs:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-07-18-21-02-57.png
    Screenshot_2017-07-18-21-02-57.png
    118.4 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_2017-07-18-21-03-49.png
    Screenshot_2017-07-18-21-03-49.png
    111.7 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_2017-07-18-21-03-08.png
    Screenshot_2017-07-18-21-03-08.png
    90.9 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_2017-07-18-21-03-53.png
    Screenshot_2017-07-18-21-03-53.png
    111.5 KB · Views: 40
Swap for a pinball? Revenge from Mars. Just asking just in case. :)
I would f**king love one of these. Even a project one.

Sold and moving ooooop north well north east ..
already have sellers remorse

Can't believe you sold that Jon, you were in love!!

I was lucky enough to borrow @Will 's "keeper" :)rofl:) Tron which saved me chasing one as I didn't really get on with it either!

Back
Top Bottom