What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tron 2023!

Silverpaolo

Site Supporter
According to k-man so who knows probably wrong but stern are fetching back a vault of Tron with lcd screen and full rgb lighting in 2023 !

Feel free to discuss don’t shoot the messenger … I think it would be cool if true

The Tron ride should open at Disney World sometime spring/summer next year too. Been in progress since 2018, apparently same build as Shanghai ride.

K-man is full of ****…. :rofl:

But in all seriousness Stern only use vaults to plug holes in the production schedule to keep the line busy, according to various distributors they are 1000s of units behind still.

Then add Keith’s next game most likely in the first half of 2023, coming off the back of Godzilla they might not catch up until 2024/2025 - stern have said that they don’t see the supply chain issues getting any better until at least the end of 2023 too.

I could understand a Pro or LE Vault, with the DMD, especially given the prices in the US.

However, given there is a new Tron film coming in the next few years, I would be very surprised if did an LCD upgrade for the old Tron.

I could understand a Pro or LE Vault, with the DMD, especially given the prices in the US.

However, given there is a new Tron film coming in the next few years, I would be very surprised if did an LCD upgrade for the old Tron.
We’ll it is Kaneda so it’s probably wrong

The Tron ride should open at Disney World sometime spring/summer next year too. Been in progress since 2018, apparently same build as Shanghai ride.
May well be sooner... Testing in progress.... Rumor is that its approx opening date will be announced at D23 this weekend.

I'm keeping fingers crossed it'll be open by the end of October...... ;)

Sorry.. Back on Topic...

May well be sooner... Testing in progress.... Rumor is that its approx opening date will be announced at D23 this weekend.

I'm keeping fingers crossed it'll be open by the end of October...... ;)

Sorry.. Back on Topic...

Fingers crossed, just going by the Disney blogs estimations.
We’re there next week, best we can hope for is Fantasmic possibly soft-reopening by then :rofl:

According to k-man so who knows probably wrong but stern are fetching back a vault of Tron with lcd screen and full rgb lighting in 2023 !

Feel free to discuss don’t shoot the messenger … I think it would be cool if true
Cool if true, and never say never, but I don’t think it’s worth it for Stern.

We all need to be very careful with such speculation - Tron Vault tittle tattle has cost lives over the years, people stopped eating and breathing in anticipation.

Although I did once catch a post on Facebook by stern on this topic, but that’s about 5yrs ago now and they hastily deleted it.

Cool if true, and never say never, but I don’t think it’s worth it for Stern.

We all need to be very careful with such speculation - Tron Vault tittle tattle has cost lives over the years, people stopped eating and breathing in anticipation.

Although I did once catch a post on Facebook by stern on this topic, but that’s about 5yrs ago now and they hastily deleted it.
It’s nice to dream about revisited pins while we await sterns new freight train !

It’s probably been done before but if the thread was titled!

“Which Pin Would You Like To See Vaulted”

Then my choice would be easy TWD with comic art by TellTale.
I watched around 5-6 seasons of TWD before it became a little dull for me. The kid with his oversize hat done my tits in from the very start and I only kept watching in the off chance he was bitten. 😂
TWD is one of the very few pins that has eluded me although I have played it at shows and @Sutol ’s.
However I’m holding fast for a Prem/Le with fingers crossed on the aforementioned vault.
One can only dream or get @s000m to make me a custom one like his BSD 😉

^^^ Never played TWD but would like to.
Would love to see Tron vaulted too but don’t see it happening.

Seen another K-dog FB live recently.
Peeps were calling BS but he is adamant that Tron Vault IS happening .
Really regret letting my LE go but you can’t have em all.
This would soften the blow for sure..

Seen another K-dog FB live recently.
Peeps were calling BS but he is adamant that Tron Vault IS happening .
Really regret letting my LE go but you can’t have em all.
This would soften the blow for sure..
Tron is a great game but Stern have much far better games now, I missed my LE as I was selling it but once it was gone and stuff like AIQ, DP joined the collection I wouldn’t take a Tron back in, it’s another Borg layout with geometry errors making it into production.

Tron is a great game but Stern have much far better games now, I missed my LE as I was selling it but once it was gone and stuff like AIQ, DP joined the collection I wouldn’t take a Tron back in, it’s another Borg layout with geometry errors making it into production.
Don’t you have 1 x LEs left though out of 2?
I’m a sucker for theme

Don’t you have 1 x LEs left though out of 2?
I’m a sucker for theme
Nope sold both mate couldn’t say no to the prices I was offered, don’t miss them at all and I did love the game when I had my first Tron.

At the time I think Tron was one of the best games Stern had made so it stood out, but now compared to their spike2 offerings it’s nowhere close anymore.

I also feel Borg is at the bottom of the designer ladder these days, Rush is awful, TMNT is ****e, Munster the list goes on, hoping he wows with his next game/layout,

It’s been happening for 7 years lol 😂
Don’t forget the price for a vault game is no different to a modern game so you have an old game with dot matrix at 8k so you will have no Uk buyers they wouldn’t pay £6500 for Ironman vault

i can’t see it / maybe a totally new Tron game maybe but I doubt a vault given they have a pretty significant design backlog. Brian and Keith both have more than two games ready to be baked…

i can’t see it / maybe a totally new Tron game maybe but I doubt a vault given they have a pretty significant design backlog. Brian and Keith both have more than two games ready to be baked…
Come on Brian, please do a reskin/improved shadow, love that layout and those ramp diverters are still one of the best pinball mechs ever!

I'm going to run out of space for Elwin's

Back
Top Bottom