What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Tranformers Pro

Chris

Registered
Trying to raise some funds for a new pin purchase, so the next to go is my Transformers Pro, which is all currently working as it should and was bought from a forum member.

Rather than spend ages re-posting all the pictures of the actual machine I have attached a link to the actual machine I bought from Dom. Condition still as described by Dom in his original post with is pictures, given I only bought this back in Feb of this year.

Looking for £2,750 ono.

http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/transformers-pro.35816/

Collection from either the Scottish Highlands (near Fort William) or I can bring down to Bradford West Yorkshire if easier to arrange collection via Martin.

Regards,

Chris

Ha ha. I should get commission on this sale. :p:clap::rofl:

It is a good game and would have liked to keep it if I could but not enough spare money for my new purchase. But will be asking John for 1st dibs if he wants to sell at some point in the future :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is a good game and would have liked to keep it if I could but not enough spare money for my new purchase. But will be asking John for 1st dibs if he wants to sell at some point in the future :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I love it. It is one of my favourites. I told John that I had to wait two years to get one and he had to wait less than a week after playing mine and liking it. :)

It great how just one sale on here evolves in to about 5
That's true Chris. Also shows how much actually playing a game can change your perception and make you want one. Take your GOT LE for example. I was indifferent to it until I played it and you explained the rules. Now, I would buy one in heartbeat if I could afford it.

Back
Top Bottom