What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade

insurance

Registered
I have a Star Trek TNG which I have owned for a number of years, feel like a change and would like to trade for any of the following plus cash:
TOM, MM, Spiderman, AFM
If anyone is interested I look forward to hearing from you and will add photos when required

Hi insurance!
181 views (on last count)
I think if you were serious on trading Star Trek TNG, a few photos upfront wouldn't be amiss. Also, some idea about condition and history of the machine, and of course a ball park figure regarding trade value would help in people deciding if this was for them.
Possible put Star Trek in the title as well.
Location is handy if people want to view prior (Chester-le-street?).
Good luck with sale, some nice titles on your list. Hope you get one.

Hi,
Thank you for your comments @Crazysurfkid as I explained to a PM i have owned the machine for over 15 years and it has had HUO during that time. I am not into the mechanics of machines I just like to play them. Having said that the machine has been maintained and any thing that needed to be done has been carried out by a forum member. The machine is in good condition in the original state. I have not added anything to the machine . I have never sold any of the few machines I own , having bought and kept them so I am un sure as to values. However having researched previously sold machines , a value of £2250 seems fair . The location indicated of Chester le Street is correct for viewing. Photos to follow.

Back
Top Bottom