What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Traded /Trade- HUO Star Trek Pro - £4k

James

Site Supporter
Alias
James
For sale or trade on my ST Pro,

Star Trek - HUO - all paperwork still stapled to the inside of the cabinet. Original listing seems to have been deleted, but it is all but perfect. Two switches that need to be adjusted and will be. Left head decal has a slight crumple in it. £4,000 is the going rate for ST pro's with no mods. Norfolk collection, Martin been here before. Here are pics from previous sale, can take pictures here, but is currently rigged up for streaming.

DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0014.JPG
DSC_0013.JPG
DSC_0012.JPG
DSC_0011.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG
DSC_0037.JPG
DSC_0034.JPG
DSC_0031.JPG
DSC_0030.JPG
DSC_0029.JPG
DSC_0042.JPG
DSC_0039.JPG

Last edited:
Sorry - forgot to say on this one, would consider trade for other pins on this game, should you be looking to freshen up your line-up.

Depending on title, cash +/-, in order of preference:

JJP The Hobbit
AC/DC Premium - GB Premium - Lord of the Rings - Guardians Pro
IMDN Pro - Wizard of Oz - GB Pro

Probably missed off some that I couldn't think of... if you have something and this is of interest, let me know :)

Had a play of this table today, the machine is in mint condition looks like it just came out of the box.

If I hadn't of just bought a table and had the cash to spare I may have been tempted myself.

Good luck with the sale,

Jay

IMO steve Ritchie’s finest I can’t believe this is still here, thankfully I’ve got access to my old ST in LE flavour due to a mate buying it otherwise I’d be tempted.

They should have made that EM - Bally Dilly Dally

Back
Top Bottom