What's new

TPF - Big Images Thread!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
forgot to take my carmera out of b&w mode so I'll do more of these shots today!

Neil, how does Kingpin, TNA and ( later ) Alice Cooper play? ;)

Nice one Neil, keep them coming, love the Bally Star Trek that’s modified

Thanks, this is amazing and for sure doesn't make anyone jealous ;)

TNA is fast but I’ve played that months ago - king pin plays like kingpin :)
It doesn’t feel as solidly as a CGC remake - and seems very much prototypeish

Not great - I played like a chump the whole event. Struggled then went to practise on some machines in the show played a lot better - came back and chocked - threw the towel in earlier today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Have you guys had chance to play Houdini? I have high hopes for that machine but never seen any proper gameplay...

Have you guys had chance to play Houdini? I have high hopes for that machine but nevertheless a seen any proper gameplay...

played it once big queues to play it. it feels quite different to other manufacturers to me. i found the flipper action a bit odd. but is exciting and some tough narrow shots to go for. lots of posts have targets like on JJP potc which i like. it feels good quality. couldn’t figure gameplay in just one game.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkwWW

Last edited:
yes I played it. Its very Theatre of Magic, long ball times lots of different shots. The downside. The software is very ropey in my view; one to wait to see how the code develops in my view.

yes I played it. Its very Theatre of Magic, long ball times lots of different shots. The downside. The software is very ropey in my view; one to wait to see how the code develops in my view.
Cheers Neil and Alan - as you said, one to watch...

Great pics Neil!

Lovely one towards the end of you standing next to the wife, although you do look like death warmed up. ;)

Would have loved to be there and see all the industry big hitters, Sheats, Ritchie, Kerrins and even Robert Gagno!

Back
Top Bottom