What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TPF - Big Images Thread!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
forgot to take my carmera out of b&w mode so I'll do more of these shots today!

Neil, how does Kingpin, TNA and ( later ) Alice Cooper play? ;)

Nice one Neil, keep them coming, love the Bally Star Trek that’s modified

Thanks, this is amazing and for sure doesn't make anyone jealous ;)

TNA is fast but I’ve played that months ago - king pin plays like kingpin :)
It doesn’t feel as solidly as a CGC remake - and seems very much prototypeish

Not great - I played like a chump the whole event. Struggled then went to practise on some machines in the show played a lot better - came back and chocked - threw the towel in earlier today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Have you guys had chance to play Houdini? I have high hopes for that machine but never seen any proper gameplay...

Have you guys had chance to play Houdini? I have high hopes for that machine but nevertheless a seen any proper gameplay...

played it once big queues to play it. it feels quite different to other manufacturers to me. i found the flipper action a bit odd. but is exciting and some tough narrow shots to go for. lots of posts have targets like on JJP potc which i like. it feels good quality. couldn’t figure gameplay in just one game.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkwWW

Last edited:
yes I played it. Its very Theatre of Magic, long ball times lots of different shots. The downside. The software is very ropey in my view; one to wait to see how the code develops in my view.

yes I played it. Its very Theatre of Magic, long ball times lots of different shots. The downside. The software is very ropey in my view; one to wait to see how the code develops in my view.
Cheers Neil and Alan - as you said, one to watch...

Great pics Neil!

Lovely one towards the end of you standing next to the wife, although you do look like death warmed up. ;)

Would have loved to be there and see all the industry big hitters, Sheats, Ritchie, Kerrins and even Robert Gagno!

Back
Top Bottom