What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! TOTAN - Tales of the Arabian Nights

MadNat

Site Supporter
If anyone lucky enough to own a TOTAN who feels they are bored with it, or need it to go to a very good home - please contact me.
Happy to pay market rate. Have a machine to offer for part exchange if that is of interest.
Only working machines are of interest (not a project). Looking for a great playable machine.

Serious request.

Will now post requests for gauranteed hair restoration, and a pair of unicorns in other forums :)

Mike

Had a wanted ad on here for months . TOTAN is often off the radar .. until folks fall in love with it. Add a little bling and its a stunning looking game

There are some fine examples of these machines available.

Thanks to those that have offered their TOTAN for sale. I didn’t fully appreciate this game is a favourite for high cost mods. The games offered all look amazing.

The money these folks are spending on their particular TOTAN’s unfortunately put them out of my budget (£6.6-€8k). My initial research suggested market value £4K-£5k for a good example.

Anyone with a standard machine, that plays well - I’d love to hear from you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom