What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TOTAN plastic 12

Spadge

Registered
Hi all, can anyone shed light where a TOTAN plastic 12 should go. I recently replaced all my ramps and as usual (!) I had a few pieces left over lol. I can't see to find where it goes (didn't take enough photos) and it appears to be a ramp guard/guide. Can't see it in the manual. I'll keep looking (it's a curved plastic around 4-5" long, 1/2" wide or so).

btw i've not gone mad, I found it and the skill shot guard at the back bottom of the cabinet :) No idea why they were removed by who had it in the past. I've put plastic 12 on the right side of the main ramp, although it has one extra hole unused at the back, it seems to fit that ramp's shape, but the holes to connect it aren't right. Any clues?

I think it's probably a redundant plastic. Don't think it serves any purpose there. It's not fitted anywhere on my totan

Back
Top Bottom