What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Topper Arcade Flipper

SilkySox

Site Supporter
Alias
Silkenone
Just wondering if anyone has bought from this Italian company on Facebook? Decent?
I’m being tempted by an Alice Cooper topper but not come across them before.

Mine just arrived. The colours are a little faded looking but i think once they are on the machine and i’m a few feet away from them then they’ll do the job. I was expecting them to be a bit higher quality print to be honest but for the price, then i guess they are fine. I was also expecting the led strips to be usb powered but there is nothing supplied to plug them in. You just get a connector to attach at the led side and then an adapter (little black/green thing in pic) that you need to wire up somehow. They did escape any customs charges which was nice. Also arrived undamaged but there was virtually no packaging in the box - just some plastic. IMG_5649.jpeg
IMG_5648.jpeg

Mine just arrived. The colours are a little faded looking but i think once they are on the machine and i’m a few feet away from them then they’ll do the job. I was expecting them to be a bit higher quality print to be honest but for the price, then i guess they are fine. I was also expecting the led strips to be usb powered but there is nothing supplied to plug them in. You just get a connector to attach at the led side and then an adapter (little black/green thing in pic) that you need to wire up somehow. They did escape any customs charges which was nice. Also arrived undamaged but there was virtually no packaging in the box - just some plastic. View attachment 245172
View attachment 245173
Thanks for that.
I’ve been looking for an Alice topper for so long that I reckon I’ll give it a go.

That's why mine isn't powered up.
I think i’ll be following your lead and not bothering to power them up. The whole splicing into wiring in the backbox to grab 12v from somewhere just puts me off. Much prefer when things come with an adapter that you can use to piggyback onto an existing connector rather than hacking into cables.

I was curious to see how it looked lit up so i grabbed a 12v x 2amp plug and stuck it in. Think I prefer it not being lit. Pics for reference…..

IMG_5652.jpeg
IMG_5651.jpeg

Just for closure’s sake, I’m pretty chuffed with this!
Only third-party Alice topper I’ve ever come across.

OnIMG_3535.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3538.jpeg
    IMG_3538.jpeg
    139.2 KB · Views: 9
Back
Top Bottom