What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TOM Trough issue

Darthsinex

Site Supporter
This morning have suddenly encountered a strange issue with my TOM that has been working fine up to this point. The machine turns on and proceeds to immediately try and eject 4 balls into the shooter lane one after the other. The start button also no longer start the game. No errors are showing,. In switch edge menu test I can only get a ball trough 4 (switch 35) to register as I drop balls into the trough, which is the one closest to the centre drain and furthest from the shooter up-kicker. In the individual switch test the other 3 trough optos show up and if I look at them with IR camera they are working. Any thoughts?

Okay I would be checking if your balls have gone too magnetic and if the trough has pits worn into it. The machine could have all the balls down there - but they may not be lining up.

put a bit of card into the trough and see if it activates all 4 optos along with the 'jam' opto.

Back
Top Bottom