What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Traded TNA

jonathan

Site Supporter
I'm not in a hurry to let this go as I'm still enjoying it, but the perennial itch to try new pins has me considering a trade.

Was NIB earlier this year and has sat in the same spot since it arrived. Happy to take more pictures if/when needed

IMG_6825.jpeg

IMG_4127.jpeg

IMG_4123.jpeg

IMG_4392.jpeg

Games I may be interested in trading for:

GZ Prem
Wonka
MM
Metallica Prem

Or part ex for a nice;
FT
WH2O
SS

Last edited:
We are having a party tonight so I'll probably change my mind after playing a 4P on it!

Is the FT in your pic not good enough??

I’d bloody love one of these. Just couldn’t justify the price when they announced the CE run.

It had to go to fund CFTBL. I miss it though!

For me, WH2O, Creech, FT, Shadow, WCS are there with the best!
Ah, shame.

Not owned WCS, CFTBL or WH20 (although I did play them in the arcades in the 90’s), but TS & FT I can completely agree with 👍

If you don’t get a trade deal I might be up for a temp trade with MET Prem next year. Got a kitchen renovation on the horizon so I won’t be buying anything for some time to come.

No-one sick off their GZ Prem? Don't mind if it's stock standard and has plenty of plays on.

Nice one on the wonka I picked up a CE a few months back , absolutely brilliant machine .... it's a flow beast, enjoy 👍🏻

I wanted a CE for the glitter and autographs! It was my favourite film as a kid and I can't believe I missed the 2 that went for £8500.

I wanted a CE for the glitter and autographs! It was my favourite film as a kid and I can't believe I missed the 2 that went for £8500.
Bloody hell i also missed the two that went for £8500 😂😂
Was those the ones Chris B had years ago? Actually do seem to recall now

Back
Top Bottom