What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold TNA with Christmas delivery 🎄- £7500

Matt Vince

Site Supporter
PXL_20231220_161414150.jpg
PXL_20231220_161409335.jpg
PXL_20231220_161403381.jpg
PXL_20231220_161359526.jpg
PXL_20231220_161318745.jpg
PXL_20231220_161305137.jpg
PXL_20231220_161248478.jpg
PXL_20231220_161238003.jpg
PXL_20231220_161233054.jpg
PXL_20231220_161226923.MP.jpg

Surprised to see this up, would have thought it was the go to game in the club for multiplayer and great for competitions. Hopefully someone snatches this beauty up for Xmas 😍

Folks, this is categorically one of the five best pins of all time. I was frantically Googling TNA on my phone during my first play of this actual pin at PBR. I paid over the odds for mine, waiting almost 18 months, and it has ruined classics for me forever (as evidenced by me getting rid of a Centaur - it cannot complete on single-level play).

My TNA shares a room with AFM, JP2 (prem) and GZ (prem) and I feel it is equally great. It is a masterpiece and, as others point out, this is why they rarely come up for sale. There are also, I think, only 14 of them here in the UK - maybe 20 now.

And there is a reason why it’s among the few pins with its own fan thread on this forum. It has fans, not just owners.

So, if you are considering it, do not just consider… :)

P.S. It is also really popular with kids. You wouldn’t expect this, as there‘s no toys or theme, but it has great sound and lights, and very understandable rules for a modern pin.

Last edited:
I was about to say the same - think this is my old one!

That's the connection made , it is your old one ... I had sold mine and fancied another and nearly bought this from you guy , but V man took it as decided it was too soon for another.

That's the connection made , it is your old one ... I had sold mine and fancied another and nearly bought this from you guy , but V man took it as decided it was too soon for another.

Ah yeah that sounds right, I sold it to Matt just after STh arrived and remember chatting to you about it then. Great game, I do miss it.

Ah yeah that sounds right, I sold it to Matt just after STh arrived and remember chatting to you about it then. Great game, I do miss it.

Pins are like ex girlfriends in a way there is a reason why you moved on and if you go back it doesn't take long to realise why you moved on in the first place ... Tron and GB are my two poisons so many times broke up and taken back only to realise how much I hate them but still even now would take one back again 😂

Anyway TNA good luck with sale V man

I thought Matt was including christmas delivery in the price with his speedy service.

Looking forward to seeing Matt dressed as Santa shouting Ho-ho-ho whilst getting a machine down the chimney on stream :rofl:

If only I had space! Always thought TNA was one of those machines that'll teach you to 'play better'

Looking forward to seeing Matt dressed as Santa shouting Ho-ho-ho whilst getting a machine down the chimney on stream :rofl:

If only I had space! Always thought TNA was one of those machines that'll teach you to 'play better'
More chance of the machine fitting down than me!

Back
Top Bottom