What's new

TNA, who's in?

philpalmer

Site Supporter
Been talking to Spooky and I think we can do a deal where I am distributor for them :)

So, a show of hands, who wants one?

Pricing, hmmm, well $6k at todays fx then add vat is £5217, plus shipping and they don't give hardly any distributor discount on this one so I'd say £5995 delivered to your door.

Phil

Hi Phil I would be interested in one at that price how does it work with deposit and payment? Timing on this you think as you know I am ording a cgc le next title.

Would you offer the 2yr warranty?

I’d ****ing love one, but as above - timing, and this not a promise to purchase.

One bulk import, or ongoing batches? Guess that’ll be based on the demand.

Last edited:
Probably one batch thats it, no 2 year warranty for no money either be some warranty i just dont know what as yet. Deal is very much in the air. Just trying to gauge interest so far.

No interest in TNA but would you be doing the same for their upcoming Alice Cooper pin? If so I'm almost certainly in for that and would far rather go through PH than buying it direct

I have one on order with Spooky and I was going to get it shipped over myself - any chance you could assist Phil if this goes ahead?

Very interested as £5995 is the sweet spot.

Playing one first would really help to decide.

If this were to happen, would it be this year they arrive?

Holy crap, just sold a pin to fund next machine, too much choice :D. Now TNA viable, Houdini, POTC, Alice cooper being shown shortly, probable Iron Maiden..etc. I'm going to do my best to play them all before jumping in. Third world problems as they say :).

Holy crap, just sold a pin to fund next machine, too much choice :D. Now TNA viable, Houdini, POTC, Alice cooper being shown shortly, probable Iron Maiden..etc. I'm going to do my best to play them all before jumping in. Third world problems as they say :).
And JJP doing GnR doesn't help either:D
Although guessing that might not be until late 2019, early 2020.
Has there ever been a time in history with so much pinball choice from so many different manufacturers?
And of course Deeproot games are going to be better than anything out there:rolleyes:

Hang on....... JJP doing Guns Roses?? How did I miss that announcement?! [emoji16]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk
Lol!
As ever it's a rumour...... but from people who are close to Jack.... and Jack was doing something with Slash last year.

Will it be preorder only, or will there still be a chance to buy when in stock?

I doubt they would be stocked as if you ordered today I wouldn’t think you would see it till x mas if Phil gets enough orders then it will happen if not I doubt it will as not worth shipping small amounts

Correct Chris. One order I think at some point later in the year.

My sample will be in Tilt by end of March!

I'm really interested in this game and have been contemplating buying one directly from Spooky. As soon as I have played the game I'll know for sure, but looked amazing first time I saw it on DF's stream. Would be happier with some sort of warranty/backup though.

Definitely tempted. Good work on potentially striking up a deal Phil (you temptress you).

I will check out the one in tilt when its there and make a final decision then

That would be first world problems ;)

Back
Top Bottom