What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pending.. TMNT Pro - Sale or Trade

JustLikeMe

Site Supporter
Bought this one on here last September:

In the same condition now as it was then - has mirror blades, plastic protectors and a glider mod. I have a replacement screw for the apron, but never got around to fitting it. Few pics from the weekend:

IMG_4862.jpeg

IMG_4865.jpeg

IMG_4866.jpeg

IMG_4867.jpeg

IMG_4868.jpeg

IMG_4869.jpeg

IMG_4870.jpeg

IMG_4871.jpeg

It’s played faultlessly since I’ve had it. Currently running the 1987 cartoon code but I have another SD card with the official Stern code.

Looking for either £5,850 or a trade (+/- cash as necessary) with one of the following:

Black Knight Sword of Rage
Stern Star Trek
GOTG
AC/DC Premium
TSPP
RBION
Spider-Man
Indiana Jones
The Shadow
Fish Tales
Getaway: HS2
Who Dunnit
Champion Pub
Hot Wheels
WOZ
Big Buck Hunter
RCT (don’t judge me)

Might consider others so feel free to try me. Pics to follow.

I’m on the South Coast between Portsmouth and Chichester, Martin has been before and happy for him to collect.

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind comments. A couple of people have messaged asking about the code - here’s a link to the info:

It’s installed on a separate SD card so switching between the official Stern code and the 1987 code is just a matter of switching out the SD card in the backbox.

Thanks for the kind comments. A couple of people have messaged asking about the code - here’s a link to the info:

It’s installed on a separate SD card so switching between the official Stern code and the 1987 code is just a matter of switching out the SD card in the backbox.
Works fine with IC too, I'm always logged in on either the 87 code or the Scandell April code (I have a special version ;) PM...)

Wow, neve knew someone did this!
It's superb mate, integrated perfectly. The Scandell April "update" is impressive for fan made CGI too, if you like the option of the original Stern animation.
Still working on getting a copy of the Delt31 audio mod that floated around a couple of years back.

Back
Top Bottom