What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold TMNT Pro for Sale £6,250

marky7seven

Site Supporter
Hi Everyone, this is the first time I've sold a pinball, so if I'm missing anything please let me know.

Sadly I need to sell a few of my pinballs for a new business venture, and they have now started to make there way upstairs into the spare bedroom. Asking prices is £6750.

Machine is is great condition, apart from one of the apron screws has snap off, but it shouldn't be a big issue.

Any questions please let me know.

Mark§§

IMG_1177.jpg
IMG_1178.jpg
IMG_1179.jpg
IMG_1180.jpg
IMG_1181.jpg
IMG_1182.jpg
IMG_1183.jpg
IMG_1184.jpg
IMG_1185.jpg
IMG_1186.jpg
IMG_1187.jpg
IMG_1188.jpg
IMG_1189.jpg
IMG_1191.jpg
IMG_1192.jpg
IMG_1193.jpg
IMG_1194.jpg
IMG_1195.jpg
IMG_1196.jpg

Hi mark just some advice but it’s a good idea to mention things you’ve added to the mention that aren’t stock (your mirror blades for example) the more details you can give the easier it is to sell IMO.

Cheers Alan
Thank you.

I've added inside connected, the previous owner added mirror blades and plastic. Might be other stuff I'm not aware off, as I didn't get if from new. I hope that helps.

Wonder if this was the one I had, I added the glider mod then it went to Dave Playman

I think this was bought from me. Had about 300 games on it when I bought it and was practically NIB. I added collys plastic protectors around the outlines

I think this was bought from me. Had about 300 games on it when I bought it and was practically NIB. I added collys plastic protectors around the outlines
Yes, this is the machine I purchased from Jonathan around this time last year I think.

Back
Top Bottom