What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Time to clear out a bit more of my own stuff

chris b

Registered
Most of this is my personal stuff but I never have the time to play it or it’s in storage
Bk2000 nice condition plays great a few knocks and scuff on cab but reds are still nice back glass pretty good signed by Steve Ritchie display nice I think all boards are original and in good condition playfield also good £1300

Mousing around had an a amazing restoration job on it not by me but is mega cab re decaled very nice playfield best one you will ever see £1500

Dr who bought from private customer cab faded I just put this straight into storage never even turned in on £1250 sold as is

Sw le nib still in box never opened £8000

Gotg pro been I a show room so display model £5500 darthnex has first dibs SOLD

Also may sell iron maiden premium and my Marilyn taxi

Last edited:
No worries sir, if you have any other projects going like Dr Who - let me know, got some money waiting to pull the trigger on something :)

Few pics of bk2000 I found on my phone
7365DA06-D1BB-44B3-A777-C6C454A7C337.jpeg
62136C6E-9CC4-4AF0-A3D9-B142D1743037.jpeg
F7113C89-F766-4CFC-8007-B72C30CA1889.jpeg

If @dancawar doesn't want BK2K does someone want to buy a Black Rose complete with black balls and a custom interactive topper? It's been to all the shows this year and you'll be able to collect from Blackpool on Sunday after the show.

Only asking £1300!

That black Knight is a beautiful example.
Someone will be happy with that.
Must of been tempting if you considered selling OLD Rosie @Cmor111

That black Knight is a beautiful example.
Someone will be happy with that.
Must of been tempting if you considered selling OLD Rosie @Cmor111
Always like BK2K since playing it on TPA and them when it was brought up to the first Play Glasgow I know that I had to get one. Unfortunately space is limited so something has to go and it's not going to be Junkyard, not yet anyway.

Also Chris is a very well know and highly trusted seller (I bought Rosie from him) it was a long drive but worth every mile and I'd gladly do it all again.

Sorry Chris didn't mean to high jack your thread.

I decided to pass as I wasn’t sure if I was passing dibs on to someone that really wanted it. It’s not on my grail list and would rather see it go to someone who really wanted it. If it doesn’t go I’ll take it down the list or look at the three way trade with Chris. I’m still figuring out who is who here so thought he was next.

Back
Top Bottom